Public Computers, Copies, Printing, Fax and Scanning
Harvey-Mitchell Memorial Library offers a number of print services to our patrons:
- Public Computers and Internet Access: We offer 5 computer workstations for patron access to the internet, plus a laptop for use around the library.
- Free Public Wi Fi: We also offer free access to our Wi Fi internet. The service is usable by any Wi Fi-enabled device in the building or in the parking lot. The signal is turned on 24 hours a day.
- Printing & Copies: We have printers and copy machines, capable of both color and black & white prints. We can also do duplex printing (print on both sides of the paper).
- Black & white prints are 5 cents per page
- Color prints are 25 cents per page
- Faxing: We have a fax machine available to the public. The prices are as follows:
- Faxes to a local (603 area code) or toll-free number (800, 844, 855, etc. area codes) are free of charge.
- Faxes to national numbers (anything outside of 603 or not toll-free) are $3 per fax, regardless of how many sheets are sent.
- We can receive faxes for patrons at the library. Just call ahead or stop by to let us know it’s coming so we can put it aside for pick-up. This is free of charge for faxes 10 pages and under– after 10 pages we will charge 5 cents per page received.
- Scanning: We can scan documents onto a USB drive (the library has one available or you may bring your own) as either .pdf or .jpeg files for use with email or another online service. This service is free to use.
- Tax Forms: During tax season (January-April), we will provide free paper copies of 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ Tax Forms at the library. We can also retrieve and print any other tax forms for free from the IRS website.