There are two ways to get a library account/card here at Harvey-Mitchell Memorial Library. Each account is able to borrow up to 7 books at a time for 2 weeks, and up to 3 DVDs at a time for 1 week. Your HMML account also gives you access to our digital library Overdrive, Inter-Library Loan program, and our library’s museum passes.
- If you are an Epping resident, a library card is free of charge. Just bring by proof of your Epping residency to one of our circulation desks (see list below for accepted forms of residency). These accounts are good for 2 years before we will need to re-verify your Epping residency.
- If you are not a resident of Epping, a Non-Resident Card can be purchased at the library for $30 per year. These accounts are good for 1 year before the fee must be paid again for each following year.
Note: Patrons under the age of 16 can be signed up for accounts by their parents or guardians using their address.
Acceptable proof of residency:
- Driver’s Licence with Epping address
- Vehicle Registration with your Epping address on it along with a photo ID to verify identity
- A piece of mail with your Epping address on it along with a photo ID to verify identity
- Lease Agreement with your Epping address on it along with a photo ID to verify identity