The Library Trustees meet at Town Hall on the third Tuesday evening of the month at 7:00 p.m. The meetings are open to the public and are televised on ETV.
Trustees are elected to three-year terms.
Current Board of Trustees for HMML:
- Charlie Goodspeed, Member At Large – Term expires March 2019.
- Lara Croft Berry, Chairman – Term expires March 2019.
- Michelle Wheeler, Treasurer – Term expires March 2018.
- Elaine Miskinis, Secretary – Term expires March 2019.
- Jen Chapman, Vice Chairman – Term expires March 2018.
Monthly Meeting Agenda:
HMML Trustees Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Epping Town Hall
-Pledge of Allegiance
-Director’s/ Youth Room Report
- Discussion of director’s job description and contract
- Director Annual Review in non-public after the public meeting
-Deliberative Session review
-Elections and Town Meeting preparation
- Flyer –review & mailing planning
- Election day—posters at polls
-Request to adjourn to executive session if necessary,
Pursuant to RSA 91—A:3 paragraph II —a, b, c or d
*Public comments are welcome and encouraged during our meeting in accordance with our bylaws*